“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the second time we ate here, and it was just as good as before. We ordered the black bean chicken chili omelet, biscuits and gravy, and the special (ham & cheese scramble). Service was great - we were seated quickly and our drinks brought right away. The food took a bit longer, but it was worth the wait. We recommend this place to everyone. Can't imagine a better breakfast anywhere.

1  Thank Caliblue75
Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

What a great breakfast or lunch! Breakfast was great... Service was very good too! Was busy and everything was great!

1  Thank myscshell
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The best way to get your started before a long day of skiing and snowboarding is definitely with breakfast at Driftwood! It's located just in front the of the Marriot Resort and a short walk to the gondola to Heavenly. I've never had their lunch but if I can base it off of my opinion of their breakfast, then it's pretty great! The staff is awesome and friendly (probably because they live in Tahoe). Some must try's are the Carolina Connection and the Eggs Benedict, I got a side of potato pancakes with everything because I fell in love with them. The omelletes look delicious too but I didn't try them as I'm not a fan of omelletes.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

A local recommended this spot for me, plus I could walk there from Harvey's, so I thought I would try it. It was soooo good! Fresh squeezed oj, thick slices of bacon, friendly service. Casual cafe style atmosphere was very welcoming. Highly recommend for a relaxing Tahoe breakfast!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went there last weekend at the end of our trip based on a friends recommendation and other online reviews. This was actually the first restaurant we had to wait for a table at over the whole weekend and the third breakfast place we tried. We waited about an hour for a table and a little while longer for food. The restaurant is nicely decorated and it's a comfortable place, but the food we had was pretty average. I think a lot of people review this place positively because of it's location being near Heavenly and the casinos. The service was nice, but also not as outstanding as other places we went to. I would highly recommend Heidi's over this place a few more blocks down, and also thought the Original Red Hut was better too.