“Good Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for Brunch. It's a quaint little cafe in heavenly Village. Food was good and pretty quick. I would recommend for breakfast or lunch. They have Mickey Mouse pancakes for kids so that was a cute perk!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had breakfast three there times during our Lake Tahoe vacation. The breakfasts are good (great bacon) and there are traditional breakfast items as well as vegetarian options. They also have fresh-squeezed OJ and terrific coffee.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

A very busy, popular place for breakfast or lunch in the Heavenly Village outside the entrance to the Grand Residence Club. The food is fresh, tasty and presented well. They also will cook special for you if you happen to have any allergies. Potato pancakes are one of their specialties. As there aren't too many tables, be prepared to wait at peak times, but it's worth the wait!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stopped in here for a late breakfast while up in Lake Tahoe. I sat down right away but no one came to take my order, so after 10 minutes I got up and asked the manager to please get some one. No sooner did I sit down did a waitress come to take the order of the people next to me, who had come in after me. So the manager came and took my order. I waited FORTY MINUTES for my breakfast. After about 30, I approached the young man who was seating people and asked about my breakfast. I told him I had to eat because I was starting to not feel well (sometimes happens if my blood sugar gets too low). He gave me a stern lecture about other people ahead of me and I just had to be patient! I was so taken aback (nothing like being lectured by a person in their early twenties) that I told him he shouldn't talk to a customer like that. His response: "Yes, I do!" (non-native speaker). My food came about 10 minutes after that. I ordered eggs benedict--unbelievably bad! The English muffins were large and totally soggy. The eggs were topped with a thick, huge piece of very salty ham, and the hash browns were in a very mushy brick, hardly browned. OMG. Gag! Ate the poached eggs (which were decent), and left as soon as I could. I asked about toast and was told I could order a side of it, and asked for tomatoes, which I paid $3.65 for (3 slices). NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place was surprisingly good. It is much larger inside then it appears on the outside so don't be fooled by the folks waiting outside. The food is delicious and very well priced. It is open for breakfast and lunch only.

1  Thank Phoenixroby