WINNER WONDERLAND

“Fresh ice cream and home baked cookies,” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aloha Ice Cream and Dessert Spa

Aloha Ice Cream and Dessert Spa
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Featuring delicious Cascade Glacier Ice Cream, from Eugene Oregon. All baking done in house, featuring Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Fruit Pie Of The Day, Ice Cream Cakes by the Slice, Hand dipped chocolate bananas, Giant Cookies and more
Los Angeles, California
“Fresh ice cream and home baked cookies,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

All thing ice cream...cash only...across the water from the lake - you can sit on a bench and watch the sun set. They were starting to be out of some flavors because it was the end of the season - not sure if they close in winter. Enjoyed a huge sundae and took a peanut butter cookie to go, which I'm enjoying as I'm typing! If you want authentic, homely place with big portions, this is the place for you! Worth the 2 + mile walk from the casino area...

Visited September 2013

San Luis Obispo, California
“Tasty Fresh Tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great coffee chip ice cream that tasted homemade. Cones were homemade and prices were fair. Helpful service.

Visited September 2013
Woodbury, Minnesota
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Best ice cream cakes on the planet! YUMMY! And the service is very friendly. I strongly encourage you visit if you're in the area. Worth every calorie.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Heidi C
Surprise, Arizona
“Delicious ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

After two long hikes today, we rewarded ourselves with ice cream. My husband raved about his wild mountain black cherry scoop and other scoop of another type of cherry. It is difficult to find coconut ice cream, so when I saw they had it, I just had to have two scoops. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite. We definitely will return.

Visited July 2013
New York, NY
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I started the morning by hiking up Mt Tallac, fully intending to reward myself with a stop at Aloha when I hopefully completed my hike. During the difficult portions of the hike, the thought of ice cream kept me motivated. I went in directly from my hike- dusty, dirty but was greeted with open arms. The ice cream was so smooth and creamy. Nice selection and love the family run business. I liked it so much that my friend and I came back the next night after having dinner at Freshies. Don't miss it!

• Visited July 2013