“Delish!”

Aloha Ice Cream and Dessert Spa
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Featuring delicious Cascade Glacier Ice Cream, from Eugene Oregon. All baking done in house, featuring Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Fruit Pie Of The Day, Ice Cream Cakes by the Slice, Hand dipped chocolate bananas, Giant Cookies and more
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I started the morning by hiking up Mt Tallac, fully intending to reward myself with a stop at Aloha when I hopefully completed my hike. During the difficult portions of the hike, the thought of ice cream kept me motivated. I went in directly from my hike- dusty, dirty but was greeted with open arms. The ice cream was so smooth and creamy. Nice selection and love the family run business. I liked it so much that my friend and I came back the next night after having dinner at Freshies. Don't miss it!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

When your sweet tooth comes a hoppin just go shoppin at Aloha for delicious ice cream pies and berry pies, all of which are home made. Nice selection of ice cream which is made in Oregon. Great creamy taste, lots of Cherri's in the bing cherry ice cream too. Always nice to support a local family run business. Quaint small shop. Enjoyed the view of Lake Tahoe across the street from the shop.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The location is known as Tahoe ice cream or Aloha ice cream.
Very good selection of ice cream and ice cream cakes. CASH Only be prepared.
There is a convenient Bank of America next door.
The store is located of the main Lake Tahoe Blvd.
If you are driving buy and you want some refreshment ice cream this is definitely your place.
Support the local mom and pop :)

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stopped by here for dessert on our circle tour of Lake Tahoe last week. They have an excellent selection of ice cream to choose from that is made in Oregon. 3 of us had ice cream cones and the 4th had berry pie ala mode. We all were happy with our choices and will come again the next time we are in town. We sat outside And looked at thE lake while we ate our desserts

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a cute, kinda quirky small town ice cream shop in the heart of California side Lake Tahoe. I think it is cash only so bring some greenbacks. There is a limited but adequate selection of traditional (not soft served) ice cream. My son opts every time for the frozen chocolate covered bananas. Indoor and a small amount of outdoor seating is available but the shop is in a bland strip mall (across from the lake and it's spectacular view). It is on the main drag and parking is plentiful. This place is a fun treat we look forward to every visit.

1  Thank FamilyBu