This newly remodeled inn a few blocks off the busy main street is a wonderful find and one we hope to return to many times. Hannah, the owner goes out of her way to make sure her guests are comfortable and have everything they need for their stay. Her staff are efficient, courteous and friendly and keep the rooms spotless. It is a close walk to the beach, stores, grocery store, restaurants and casinos. Our room for the 3 night stay was very comfortable and we also really appreciated the sun deck and the other outdoor seating areas. On arrival, Hannah pointed out on a local map the places of interest that we might like to include in our stay. The Alpenrose is a rare find and one worth returning to many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe