We booked two nights here mid season (9/10 May) and were impressed by the cleanliness and standard of furnishings and decor.
It is at the end of the day a step up from a motel in as much as the room is accessed directly from the outside as opposed to from a indoor corridor.
The bed was huge and very comfortable, the linen was of high quality which is indicative of all the furnishings.
We can forgive the plastic cutlery and plates as the breakfast was continental therefore adequate and not worth stealing!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpfull.
No hesitation in recommending this for anyone stopping over in South Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe