We have now had the opportunity to stay three times over a couple of years at the Alpenrose Inn- each trip has been wonderful. Hannah and the rest of her staff are always cheerful upon our arrival and ready with helpful advice about the area. Their recommendations have been "on target" each time. The rooms are CLEAN, comfortable and beautifully decorated. Despite being across the street from a "chain" hotel, theirs is quiet and has a feeling of privacy. We enjoy the light breakfast they have available, my husband especially likes the "granola" type of bars. You can eat in the office area, take it to your room or enjoy the deck area that is over the parking area looking at trees etc. Its an easy walk to the beach (included in your stay), the South Lake Tahoe shops, as well as restaurants. We look forward to staying there again, as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe