We decided on a trip to Tahoe on Wednesday for a weekend.So i searched around and found Alpenrose Inn.I called in and Hannah let me know that a English tea room was available.So we went for it..Im glad i did.The stay at the inn was a good experience for our family .Our friends who are locals in Tahoe were surprised that such a small inn had such wonderful rooms.So to list out pros and cons
3)Enjoyed the breakfast and coffee immensly.Instead of having a lot of items which were full on processed things,the breakfast had bars which were full of nuts and fruit.We really loved it.
4)Kitchenette in the room and cutlery made available
5)Organic soaps and lotion
6)Close to everything(Heavenly,gondola,raleys and many other businesses)
7)Most importantly,it is a small business
1)The room smelled a little musty on entering
2)Room was super duper cold when we first entered it And after 4 hrs of driving its not really a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe