Our stay at Alpenrose was wonderful. We stayed there one week before the start of the ski season, were provided with an upgraded room simply because it was available. How nice is that? Breakfast was muffins with cereals, home made cereal bars, fruits, danish with coffee and tea. Went on the gondola on heavenly, it was walking distance and less than a minute by car. Great location. Not far from the Tahoe queen cruises too, less than a five min drive. Will return to stay here, if visiting Tahoe again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe