very cozy and inviting hotel--off the busy main highway and great location--you can walk to Lake Tahoe shore -you are given a pass to a private beach..and close enough to walk to a casino if you are interested in that. room is very comfortable--bed super comfy-the room had a gas fireplace, small kitchenette with a table for eating and some dishes for your use.the decor is very tasteful also. hot shower with lots of pressure..the breakfast offering was minimal--if you are a big breakfast eater don't count on getting filled up --but it was enough for me. The owners and woman at the desk were extremely nice and very helpful!
i would definitely stay here again if in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe