Last minute trip on Labor Day weekend and we got the last available room (Tuscany aka #F7?-from farthest staircase, room at top of stairs immediately to the right).
*double pane windows to block out any noisy neighbors or outdoor concerts)
*the wet bar and kitchenware besides the mini-fridge and microwave
*5-10 minute walks to main drag, golf course, private beach (that you have access to), and dining
*the most comfortable bed and sheets I've ever slept in (always take my own sheets and never used it here)
*during day took advantage of the deck; quiet enough and isolated (the rustle of the pine trees was like ocean waves)
For a 2 night stay and the busiest holiday weekends to end summer, it was truly comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe