1,186 results
All reviews parlor suite front desk hot tub free upgrade private beach full kitchen within walking distance the general manager heavenly village separate bedroom flat screen king bed we've stayed small kitchen mini fridge off season dog
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Loved our short stay here--large bath tub, comfortable beds, fireplace and location off the busy road all contributed to making our stay very enjoyable. Walking distance to many restaurants and lake was also nice.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

We stayed at the 3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club in S. Lake Tahoe to attend a wedding. We received a 1 bedroom with a separate TV room that included a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and a nice spacious deck. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. It took us about 30 minutes to figure out how the heater worked, but once we got it going it worked fine. The front desk gal was very friendly and helpful in providing information about the area. We had fun using their billiards table in the reception area (requires quarters). Didn't get a chance to use the pool and hot tub, but it looked nice. This location is only a couple of blocks from the very popular Heavenly Village where we walked to listen to live music all day. There is also a movie theater and supermarket within a 5 minute walk. My only complaint is the couch in the TV room was dated and very uncomfortable, but for the price this place was fine.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Sucks! In spite of three calls confirming they had a jacuzzi, it didn't work - NO AFTER SKI HOT TUB! Wifi: INOPERABLE. And after the second night, NO MAID SERVICE! (Forgot to mention on YELP: key problems.) There's no breakfast, hate the upstairs room, parking - sketchy. Lots of other options, check 'em out...

Reviewed February 16, 2017

We were pleasantly surprised by our cozy our room was. The wood and tapestry made for a great mountain chalet vibe. The resort is located just minutes from the gondola and downtown South Lake Tahoe. The large hot tub is open till 10pm and is perfect to chill out at night. The staff was friendly and helpful. Only downsides: WiFi signal was weak at times throughout the day, though it did work properly at night. And even though the room had a fridge, it didn't have a microwave, but as it was written in room description and I didn't pay attention, I guess I can't blame them. Anyway, awesome room, will stay again :)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2017

At check in, I was told that my service dog was not recognized by ADA to which I had to speak to the manager and show them the certification, which in and of itself is against federal laws. They ended up not charging us but based on their policy I am sure people have been taken advantage of in this regard.
The wifi works only on laptops, it did not work on the smart TV's, our tablets or iPhones due to you having to agree to internet policy at each time you use the internet.
The crib fee is a total rip off because the pack and plays offered are old and run down. We have twins and both pack and plays were rickety and neither of my toddlers had one good night sleep in them. At check out, I was informed that they cost $120, which was the first I was informed of any extra charge, not to mention a very inflated charge at that.
We have been a loyal customer at 3 Peaks for over 12 years and this past stay was frustrating from start to finish. Check in was also particularly frustrating because the room was not ready and it was 2 hours past the check in time. On the day of the check out there was a snow storm and I asked the front desk for extra time to check out and she was very rude, stating that at 11:01 we would be charged $120 every hour past. I couldn't believe these people, apparently the rules only apply to the customer when there are charges to apply.

Date of stay: January 2017