3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$244
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$285
$212
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$182
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$269
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$429
$349
  • Pool
Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$349
Marriott
  • Pool
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$269
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$329
$299
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $365/night.

$219
$186
Priceline
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

1,155 results
All reviewsparlor suitefront deskhot tubfree upgradeprivate beachfull kitchenwalking distancethe general managerheavenly villageseparate bedroomking bedflat screenheavenly gondolawe've stayedgrocery storeoff seasonmini fridge
Reviewed October 8, 2013

3 Peaks is everything you can ask for and more when it comes to a value hotel in Lake Tahoe! The staff was extremely nice and helpful; Deon at the front desk made my anniversary unforgettable by offering exceptional customer service. The hotel is walking distance to the lake, restaurants, and movie theaters. I couldn't ask for anything else from a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The setting (amongst the tall pine trees) and the cleanliness of the room (the bathroom floor looked like glass) was wonderful. The staff, especially Deon and Patrick, were very friendly and their enthusiasm was quite positive. They were knowledgeable with the area (helpful with directions) and patient with all of our other questions. We will definitely return to stay at this hotel!!

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor, avoiding the stairs or crowded elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed at various hotels in Lake Tahoe for years. Growing up, it was always our summer vacation destination. This year my mom and I took a “girls only trip” and a friend of ours recommended 3 Peaks. This was our first time ever staying at the hotel, and I was actually torn between 3 Peaks and another hotel. Boy, am I glad I chose 3 Peaks! I booked a room with 2 double beds through AAA. We stayed 9/21/13-9/27/13. When I checked in, Wendy at the front desk told me I was getting the “ultimate upgrade”. The upgrade was a two-story, full kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace, 2 bath, 5 bedroom cabin! There were two master bedrooms downstairs and each had a king size bed. Upstairs had 3 more rooms with queen size beds. The upstairs bathroom also had a Jacuzzi tub that was separate from the shower. Each room had its own flat screen TV. I can’t thank Wendy enough for this extraordinary and totally unexpected upgrade. Wendy really made our week long vacation truly memorable! I’ve never posted a review before, but after my wonderful experience I felt compelled to let everyone know about my experience. I would definitely recommend 3 Peaks to anyone and I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

stay in this hotel for one night and got upgraded to a suite with a very lovely fireplace and jaccuzzi. staff are very friendly. good location, major attractions nearby within walkable distance including big shopping center, cinema, ski area, beach and marina.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here for One Night during our 3 weeks Tour through California and it was one of the best Hotels we had, very modern and clean room with a Great bath. Staff was very nice During our stay, exspecially Dean who helped us with every questions and needs we had. I would come back, thank you Dean!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple