Marriott's Timber Lodge
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$139
Americana Tahoe
$125
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$129
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$126
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$73
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$199
$164
Marriott
  • Pool
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$189
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$459
Official Website
1,143 results
All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchenice restaurantheavenly gondolaheavenly villagetime sharevalet parkingmarriott timesharegrocery storewasher and dryerwithin walking distanceper daykids clubmovie theatervalet servicevacation clubstayed at the marriott
Reviewed December 22, 2012

1. Convenience. A few steps to the Heavenly Gondola. Easy access to shops, restaurants, supermarket and Transit centre, for when the gondola is not running, plus casinos
2. Rooms and amenities in great condition.
3. Staff gave very good service, from front desk, to concierge & lost property when I mislaid my back pack, during my departure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We checked in on the afternoon of december 16th. The other reviewer must have been at different hotel! The service was top notch and very personable. Our room is one that has been recently renovated and is lovely. I don't know what the other rooms are like, so be sure to ask for an updated room. We have a two bedroom condo with a living area and full kitchen in between the two rooms. The master suite has a spa tub and a full shower. The other room has a queen bed and fold out couch. Each room has its own tv. The family room had a gas fireplace which turns on at the flip of a light switch! Kitchen is very we supplied for cooking full meals, which has saved us from eating out. There is a washer/dryer in the condo. Seriously, they thought of everything as each bedroom has a humidifier! The maid service is great, fun onsite activities for all ages, workout facility with steamroom and locker rooms. Heated pools and hot tubs warm enough to enjoy while snowing. The heavenly resort village with restaurants and shopping are steps away as the resort is central to the village. The gondola is right outside the hotel door. Valet your snow gear right at the door. So easy! The views from the top of Heavenly are like no other, snow, mtns, and Lake Tahoe below. Amazing.
We will be here all week. Great family resort. We are traveling with our sons, 13 & 19 years of age. All having a blast.
We will return.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank seeyouatthebeach
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The rooms and grounds are well appointed and clean.

However, the poor customer service devalues this property. I arrived at 2 PM, during a snow storm and was told check in is at 4PM. I was told to have a drink at a local bar. I was also told that there were rooms available but were being held for resort members, even though they had not arrived.

Check in time is 4 PM and check out time is 10AM. You have the room for 18 hours. The vacancy rate was low and 5 hours after check out no cleaned rooms were available when I returned at 3 PM. I asked to cancel my reservation and I was going to go next door, same price, larger room, earlier check in, later check out and breakfast included. Miraculously they found a cleaned room

There are better valued hotels for your money in the same area, with equivalent type rooms. Do not support a business that treats you like a second class citizen.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MVCI_Executive, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott's Timber Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at Marriott's Timber Lodge. This is not typical of the guest experience at our resort and we would appreciate an opportunity to personally address your concerns. Please contact us at customer.care@vacationclub.com or at 800 860 9384. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed at the Marriott Timber Lodge from 12/5-12/9. I cannot express enough how great this hotel was. The service was amazing! You are right in the center of everything! You walk out of the hotel and get right on the Gondola. I cannot imagine staying anywhere besides the Timber Lodge. The room was amazing as well. We stayed in a 2 room villa and we loved it. I take at least 3 vacations a year and this by far was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. I really like Fire and Ice (located inside of the hotel), yes it was a little pricy but really great! And again the service was spectacular. Everyone was so friendly everywhere we went. We took shuttle's everywhere and it was so convenient because all of the shuttles pick you up only from this hotel! If you stay anywhere else you are a fool! AMAZING!

Room Tip: Any room is great!
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Room was great with brand new carpet, washer/dryer And dishwasher. It was like my home away from home. We stopped to get groceries at the supermarket and made breakfast and lunch in room and ate diner out. It was overall a great experience.