I was very unsure of staying at a strange location in a new city with no one to ask for recommendations, but the stay proved very well. From check in to check out the service was friendly, the people working at the site were helpful. I was surprised at the value of the location considering the proximity of walking distance to the gondola and downtown activities and casinos. This was a welcome surprise when you have additional family members and have more than 1 room expense. Because of the end of skiing season the rates were very reasonable and the rooms were in a nice clean and everything working manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe