With so many hotels/motels in this area, it's hard to choose one! We came up earlier then planned and were looking for a cheap place to stay. We were pleasantly surprised with Big Pines Mountain House since there are a lot of sketchy and or broken down motels in the area! This was an amazing deal! The rooms were simple yet large, and very clean! The beds were comfortable and they left clean towels for us. Although It is tucked away from the Main Street, all of the main attractions are within reasonable walking distance! I wish we stayed here the whole trip, we would have saved a bunch of money and it was better then the fancier more expensive hotel down e street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe has over 70 comfortable rooms, private beach access, outdoor heated swimming pool, coin laundry, continental breakfast and our Meeting Room available for groups, gatherings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe