Great value especially on weekdays, plus no charge for my dog, which normally would have cost $10-25 per night in other hotels. I used to stay in 3peaks resort a few blocks away but found this place a better value, similar if not same facility level. I always get what seems to be the older rooms in 3 peaks, though it looks like they do have newer ones.
I opened the window to let fresh air in, so I do hear if someone passes by. So can't comment much on the general noise level...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe