A well maintained, well managed value priced budget motel. No problems, so very little staff interaction. Exceeds the standards of a typical budget motel.Our room was clean and well equipped with mini fridge and mirco wave, Nice selection of soaps, lotions and generous linens. Breakfast bar not lavish, but better than expect considering many budget motel do not provide any breakfast. The location was excellent for the casino crowd and the lake is just a few blocks away. Our mid week stay was reasonably priced, but apparently, like all Tahoe properties, the weekend is much higher. I would recommend it to friends on a budget that would be happy with a decent room at a value price for the area..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe