All reviewsalpine suiteromantic getawayheart shaped jacuzziwithin walking distancehuge showerrooms are smallheavenly gondolaa great place to staydefinitely stay here againheavenly villagethe location is perfectfireplacetubaccommodationssnowsummerskiing
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location, a few minutes from the beach, a few minutes from the shops and restaurants and only a couple more to the casinos. We came in the summer but I would imagine it's also a great place to stay in the winter to get to the ski slopes as well. Our room was clean, maybe a little cramped with 2 cases and the bags we brought with us, and great for a romantic couple of nights with the large spa tub and big walk in shower more then big enough for the two of us! If your looking for a romantic get away in one of the most beautiful locations I've ever visited then this is the place for you.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
annonymous1798615, General Manager at Secrets Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Hi Stewie,

Absolutely! A GREAT place to stay in the winter--a short walk to the gondola and you're on the Hill!! Remember to call us direct for return guest pricing and watch FB for unadvertised specials!!!

Lynn Dahl and the Team at Secrets Inn

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Me, and my wife have stayed here a few times. The heart shaped tubs are very cool, and a bottle of descent wine at check in Woah!!! The rooms are very clean and room service seemed to be on the ball. The overall experience was very good. A very good place to be intimate with your partner.

Stayed: June 2016

Thanks Gary,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for the compliment--I am blessed with a great team. We hope you will be back soon!

Lynn Dahl and the Team at Secrets Inn

Reviewed March 31, 2017

What a find! We had the best time here. Great location, easy to walk anywhere, incredible service, and the room (we booked the Alpine Suite) was great. We had to arrange a late check in and the staff was super helpful, and then when we arrive there were (faux) rose petals everywhere and some sparkling wine in the champagne bucket and it was just such a nice touch. I loved the fireplace and the heart shaped jacuzzi was campy but so relaxing. We liked the mirrors over the bed too :) I'd definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Get the alpine suite. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
annonymous1798615, General Manager at Secrets Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Shannon,

Thank you so much for the kind review--sorry in the delay in responding. We think the location is just about perfect and even more so now that summer is approaching! Thank you for the compliment on my team. I am blessed with a good group that takes pride in making sure our guests enjoy a great stay.
Remember to call us direct when you get ready to return for the discount.

Lynn,Ricky,Clarissa & Ben the front end team at Secrets

Reviewed March 25, 2017

Just a block or so away from South Lake Tahoe Blvd. Within walking distance of the Gondola, Heavenly Village, the casinos and quite a few restaurants. Most nights we walked to dinner. The staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. The rooms appear to be recently remodeled. The beds are big and comfortable. The jetted tubs are great for soaking after a day of hiking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling or tubing. I would imagine skiing and snowboarding would apply also. Separate, large showers with rain-type shower heads. Nice ambiance with the propane fireplace inserts. They put off sufficient heat for the whole room. Rooms also have A/C for the summers. I found the best deal on a well known internet travel search engine. If you want daily room service make sure you put the door hanger out by the specified time in the guest letter, 10am, I think. Children are not allowed, which my wife and I consider a positive when vacationing as a couple. Perfect for a honeymoon or anniversary celebration as we were.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Tahoe room, some of the other rooms are slightly larger.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
HeavenlyInnGM, General Manager at Secrets Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear IrishTomKat,

What I wonderful review of our property! We are excited and thrilled that you enjoyed your time here at the Secrets Inn. We really appreciate that you felt the staff was so great, they work hard and it is so nice that you mentioned that. We are in such a great area close to everything, it is a good benefit to have. We did recently remodel the rooms and I am glad you noticed that! Please come back and see us again soon!

Warm regards,

Devin Blann

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

My stay at the secrets inn last December was awesome. Sydney was super nice when we checked in, and just helped me make my reservation for when my girlfriend and I come again in December 9th. Definitely looking forward to checking in there again!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
HeavenlyInnGM, General Manager at Secrets Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Dear Dakota M,

What a wonderful review and thank you for taking the time to write it. We are so happy that you felt Sydney was great and she was able to help you and provide excellent customer service. We look forward to you coming back in a few weeks! Thank you again!

Devin Blann