I had high expectations for this Inn, it been so highly rated on Tripadvisor I thought it would be awesome. Dont get me wrong its still pretty good but here are some things i did and did not like:
1. Across the street from heavenly resort, that's where all the fun stuff is
2. Easy/ Plenty of parking
1. The rooms are kind of small, and it feels smaller with the hot tub in the room
2. I felt, and this maybe due to out room, there was very little light and the room was always dark
Other than that the staff was super friendly, they always have fresh baked cookies at the reception + they let you use a ipad3 for free through your stay. Kinda cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in South Lake Tahoe, Secrets Inn is a romantic, adult-only hotel. All rooms feature king-size pillow top beds, fireplaces, jetted tubs, direct dial phones, in-room brewed coffee, refrigerators, air-conditioning, 40 channel cable TV with HBO, and soft lighting. Our location is within walking distance to Lakeside Beach and Heavenly Village along with a variety of restaurants and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Secrets Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Secrets Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Secrets Motel Lake Tahoe