All reviewsalpine suiteromantic getawayheart shaped jacuzziwithin walking distancehuge showerrooms are smallheavenly gondolaa great place to staydefinitely stay here againheavenly villagethe location is perfectfireplacetubaccommodationssnowsummerskiing
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had read reviews prior to going and was a little scared off by some of the negativity posted here on the walls being thin, cold showers, etc. I just want to let everyone know, those things are NOT TRUE!

This is a wonderful & quaint place. My fiance' and I went there for our honeymoon and were so very pleasantly surprised. The price was great, the room was beautiful, the location was perfect. The service was beyond compare! The owners are amazing. They even loaned us chairs, a beach bag, towels, and sunblock for our trips to the beach. This room is GORGEOUS. The jacuzzi was wonderfu. I promise you will fall in love if you go there.

A++++++++++

Room Tip: Tahoe Suite is very romantic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Everything about this place is great!! Good prices, nice rooms, great showers. I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife found Secrets Inn on-line and booked a one night, mid-week, get away for us. As others have noted; the room was a little on the smaller side but quite livable and exactly like shown on their web page. Very warm, cozy and inviting with a deep jacuzzi type tub, walk-in shower with a glass wall and very quite (no kids/pets....a place "for the rest of us!")
Conveniently located close to the lake with access to a private beach and the adjoining restaurant where we enjoyed a wonderful lunch. All the restaurants, bars, shops and casinos were but a five minute walk away.
I must commend the staff as they were exceptionally courteous and helpful, this coming from an ex-resort/hotel manager!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The staff were extremely pleasant, which makes our stay so much better, but I'm so disappointed in my room. :( I was so so excited about this 3day trip. Now I feel short-changed for the size of the room. I won't stay here again. Might not be for everyone... I'm not high maintenance in the least, but the size of the room doesn't work for us. (I'm 5 '2 105 lbs) even too small for me. No space to move, if we roll off the bed we'll be in the jacuzzi. :(

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank NicoleLovesTraveling
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed two nights and had a great time. The location was great - we could walk to the casinos and to the lake. Hotel management gave us great advice on where to hike, and other activities for active people. We're looking forward to going back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple