My three friends and I chose to stay at the Americana because of the reviews, and we weren't disappointed. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean and quiet, and they have have bikes that you can use. We enjoyed the free popcorn and the movies that were offered to check out. The grounds are beautiful. We never had time to take a swim, but I was happy to see that it was a comfortable temperature. The hot tub is very small and was always filled with kids, so we didn't use that, and the breakfast catered more to kids. Overall, I would say we were all very happy with our stay. I'm hoping to bring my husband back on our next visit. Beverly H.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe