The rooms were well updated and spacious. The place is small, but offers a wide variety of activities. The location was perfect. Close to everything, but a little off the main street so it wasn't as busy. The pool was nice and very busy with families. It is within walking distance to the beach (although it is a fairly long walk). Definitely would return on our next vacation to South Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe