We were going to stay at the Marriot in Lake Tahoe; however, they wouldn't allow us to check in until 4:00 pm and we had a tired 2 year old who needed a nap. We ended up staying at the Americana Village instead for 3 days and were happy we did. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Our room had a separate living room, it stepped up into an area with a queen size bed and a full size dining table, then you stepped down in a kitchenette. The kichen was fully equiped with everything except a stove (however, they had a two burner cooker.) The shower was very large with two shower heads. They have free movie check-out, books to borrow, bikes to borrow, free of charge. In the morning they offer coffee, apple juice, banana's and donuts. During the day they have free popcorn. Our room was clean and cozy. If you need anything, the staff are there to assist immediately. The pool was heated and clean, they have a hot tub too but I didn't check that out. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe