My family and I have been coming here since before I was born. The great location right by state line and heavenly cannot be beat. The staff is friendly and always was so kind to our children. We hadn't been back since my youngest left for college but I was happy to find it still had the charm we fell in love with so long ago. Tons of activities on sight and they offer more through tours and suggestions. This is a great place for a family vacation or even a couples getaway. I highly recommend trying this place for at least a few days on your next trip to south shore. Oh and they have private beach access just a couple miles away for the warm summer months!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe