“We were here for a wedding reception”
Review of Tep's Villa Roma

Tep's Villa Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“We were here for a wedding reception”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Not a regular restaurant visit but a wedding reseption held in a private room. Despite the large and often loud crowd the staff handled the situation very well and always with a smile. How they could do that all night is beyond me but they did. The food provided was excellent. Under the circumstance there isn't much more to say.

Rochester, NY
“good, old fashioned Italian place”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

we enjoyed our meal here. the salad bar was excellent (my husband was in 7th heaven when he discovered it included a big dish of anchoves) and our main courses were very tasty. My only complaint - I have celiac so can't eat pasta and there were no alternatives offered.

Central MN
“Average italian food with great salad bar”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

After reading reviews, chose to try Tep's. We had spaghetti/meatballs, fettucini, and lasagna. The soup/salad bar had wonderful fresh, choices and could be picked as a sole meal choice. However there are many items on the menu that for a dinner + bar are only a few dollars more.
I tend to enjoy lots of spice & garlic...and found the food to be a little bland.
We were pleased with the value of our meal. Our waitress was very helpful, even suggesting which dish was better when I couldn't chose between two.
Atmosphere is casual - although we saw a small wedding party as we entered. Tables are close together and the space got louder as more people arrived.

“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. Best we have ever had! We are seniors and well traveled the best is saying a lot. Jamie our waitress was appropriately friendly and very prompt. Very pleased!!!

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Love Love LOVE”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I LOVED THIS RESTAURANT. I am a huuuge fan of Italian Food and also am very fussy and like my food to be spot on... I came here twice... would have been more if I had more time in Lake Tahoe but both times, service, atmosphere, food EVERYTHING was perfect. Staff were polite and helpful and the entire place is so lovely. My only confusion was the salad bar... salad was beautiful and fresh and with a variety of choice. I could not believe how reasonably priced it is too, just shows you can have amazingly good quality food for a reasonable price. we did get very confused with the dish system... there are bowls for soup and in a very obvious place there is a fridge with plates for the rest of the salad. Sorry we ended up using the soup bowls...ooops... but we had been told there was a fridge with plates so that was entirely our fault. Pasta was cooked to perfection and was so fresh and packed with flavour. I was so surprised about the variety of the menu too.. there was something for everyone. I Love Tahoe, I cant wait to go back and One of my first places I want to go... Villa Roma... I would reccomend this restaurant to anyone. No matter who you are or what your tastes are, there will definately be something on the menu you will love eating.

• Visited February 2012