“Dependably great food and friendly service.”
Review of Macduff's Pub

Macduff's Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Artichoke dip & chips....grisly unique and delicious! BEST Mac & cheese I have ever had. Snowing like hell outside, warm and cosy inside. Big screens for those locked into foooooooball. But the volume was reasonable. Skipping burned out on bad pizza but this place knows how to keep the flavor first. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Even though they where busy everyone was friendly and service was great. The best part was the food!!! Between the four of use we spilt four different plates and loved every bite! We also love the chowder we all licked our bowls clean. Everyone should stop in and enjoy the food and drinks!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The BEST shepherds pie I've ever had. Even including what I got overseas. It is lamb and baked in a pizza oven. I'm a devotee for life.

The staff was amazingly friendly. It was like you were a local they met all the time even when it's your first visit.

Plenty of beer, ciders, and drinks to pick from, too. It's not fancy inside but you won't get better food anywhere else.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Another spot we hit the final night in Tahoe. UPStairs bar. Good local hang out spot with lots of drink and brew choices. Burger and fries for me and the wife had Fish and Chips both did not dissapoint. Pizza suppose to be good also we will try it next time we come to Tahoe.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I found MacDuff through a google search and we were glad we did. The restaurant is located on the second floor. We were immediately greeted by a smiling face and seated at one of the tables. Our server recommended some great beers and food. My husband order a drink called 'Dark and Stormy', a MacDuff's special. For dinner, I ordered a Steak and Guinness Stew. The stew blew me away. It comes in a bread bowl and the whole meal melts in your mouth. I wish we had a restaurant like MacDuff's close to home. The food is amazing and the staff really takes care of you.