My expectations were low and I was thrilled to stay at this hotel. Recently renovated, the room had newish everything, two sinks, granite counter, comfortable bed, big flat screen TV, refrigerator and FREE full breakfast. We actually did not want to be on the main drag and this hotel was about two blocks off of it. They had a nice pool and spa. The only thing I didn't like was the thin, small bath towels typical of the BW. No biggie, the rest of the room was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that beautiful Lake Tahoe has to offer while staying at this charming property, within walking distance to the area's most popular shopping, dining, casinos and the Heavenly Gondola ride. The BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is perfect for enjoying the year-round attractions for which Lake Tahoe is known. Experience world-class skiing at one of five nearby ski resorts, including Heavenly Valley, Kirkwood or Squaw Valley. In the warmer months, relax on the hotel's private beach or spend the day boating or fishing at Lake Tahoe. Hit the links at local golf courses, watch the Celebrity Golf Tournament, or take in views of the spectacular Grand Sierra Mountains. Don't forget to book a room for our popular New Year's Eve celebration while you're at it! Located just one block from beautiful Lake Tahoe, the BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is the perfect place to call home after a busy day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Station House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Station House Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Best Western Station Hotel
- Best Western Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Best Western