I stayed here with a group of friends back in September 2011 and have to say its a great location for the Lake. You are also close to the town centre.
The breakfast was average and so were the rooms. There was a nice pool and hot tub outside, although the both needed cleaning.
Overall I would stay here again as the price and location were very good. Hopefully they will clean the pool and update the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that beautiful Lake Tahoe has to offer while staying at this charming property, within walking distance to the area's most popular shopping, dining, casinos and the Heavenly Gondola ride. The BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is perfect for enjoying the year-round attractions for which Lake Tahoe is known. Experience world-class skiing at one of five nearby ski resorts, including Heavenly Valley, Kirkwood or Squaw Valley. In the warmer months, relax on the hotel's private beach or spend the day boating or fishing at Lake Tahoe. Hit the links at local golf courses, watch the Celebrity Golf Tournament, or take in views of the spectacular Grand Sierra Mountains. Don't forget to book a room for our popular New Year's Eve celebration while you're at it! Located just one block from beautiful Lake Tahoe, the BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is the perfect place to call home after a busy day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Station House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Station House Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Best Western Station Hotel
- Best Western Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Best Western