Americas Best Value Inn - Casino Center Lake Tahoe
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$269
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$244
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$429
$349
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$220
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$349
$999
Priceline
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
All reviewshot tubcontinental breakfastbudget hotellaundry roomfridge and microwaveoatmealabvisaunabalconytahoelakesnowboardersfistatelinegondola
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Price was good, the room was clean, the area was very quiet. People at the front desk were nice. However, I was disappointed that the room and bathroom looked extremely outdated, as if we were back in the 1980's. Carpet was extremely thin, there was a small tube TV, wifi connection was very poor in the room. The light switch for the bathroom was connected to the ventilator which was extremely loud. Breakfast was alright, but the breakfast area was very small and there were no trays available to take things back to the room. If you need hair conditioner and a hair dryer, you need to ask for them at the front desk. Would probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a great time there. the room was nice and clean. the windows opended and we had a nice view of pretty trees. the break fast was set up nice and had lots to choose from and even had tasty coffee (i love coffee) so i was shocked that it was great.
the place is close to the casinos for walking to, as well as the beach too!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Owen B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This motel is situated very close to the state line. It provided complimentary WiFi and access to a private beach, and was very good value. We stayed here after camping for two nights at Fallen Leaf Lake campground.

The reception staff were friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. The motel could probably benefit from a touch of paint here and there but overall was pleasant.

The complimentary breakfast was adequate and welcome. Overall good value and very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and me stayed here for several days. We've stayed in 9 different hotels during last year so I didn't expect much from this stay either. BUT I was so wrong! For a small price we paid we had all (and even more!) we needed here. Front desk clerk attended us really fast, knowledgeable; housekeepers were attentive to my picky requests, we got great pool, jacuzzi, SAUNA!, barbecue, wifi, huuuuge size room and bonuses on the top! I was provided info I was looking for: 4x4 trails, best places to see etc. I'm one of those annoying guests who will keep bugging hotel staff till the last minute if my stay, but guys, I'm coming back again in September and will only stay in your place!!! Thank you a lot for taking care of me and my little ones:) best wishes!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were traveling from Utah to SF and decided to spend one day at Lake Tahoe. Unfortunately when we arrived there Lake Tahoe was covered with smoke from Yosemite fires (and West Nevada was much much worse). We decided that we don't want to breath smoke and instead go directly to SF. We stopped at the motel to say that we are cancelling our reservation. Person at the desk was very courteous, offered us free upgrade but seeing that we are not staying he did not even charge us cancellation fee (which would be the same one night stay).

Cannot comment on other things, but I did some research before booking and this was very nice and affordable choice among many other places in the same area.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple