Tahoe Hacienda Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pinewood Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
Super 8 South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)
Average 3/5
Tahoe Chalet Inn(South Lake Tahoe)
Good 3.5/5
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(South Lake Tahoe)
Average 3/5
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)
Great 4.5/5
The Trailhead(South Lake Tahoe)
Great 4.5/5
Elizabeth Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)
View Hotel
Travelers Inn & Suites(South Lake Tahoe)
Average 3/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2006

We just love this place! The hospitality can't be beat and the newly renovated rooms are very cozy. Our family has been staying there -exclusively- for many years during all of our S. Lake Tahoe vacations for good reason....it feels like a home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank bucketoblood
Reviewed September 9, 2006

lVery enjoyable and relaxing. We have been staying here for at least ten years. We have seen all the renovations that have taken place, including handicap rooms which we needed this year.My children are now bringing their children to stay here. Very accomadating for very large families to singles. Pool area and picnic and bar-b-que area are very well kept with tables and chairs for eating..Very friendly management. Pet Friendly!! Walking distance to casinos, restaurants and gift shops.Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank benafam
sacramento
Reviewed May 17, 2006

we first came up here for my fiance's b/day a few years ago and now we go back at least once a year. Well last time we were there for my b/day my fiance asked me to marry him. We are going to be going back there tomorrow for our wedding. I love this place

• Stayed: May 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles
Reviewed January 18, 2006

I recently went up to South Lake Tahoe from Los Angeles with my girlfriend. It took us well over 8 hours since there was a bad snowstorm as we were climbing the mountain. We checked in around 10:30pm
the room was a dump, cheap old furniture and when we turned on the heater and it smelled like it had a gas leak so the indian lady who I guess was the manager mentioned that she would have a portable heater sent to our room and it would warm up the room. Well we went for late dinner, when we got back the room was still cold. We called again and complained that you dont treat guests this way and that we would probably not pay, this lady lost her temper and asked us to leave (this was a long weekend in Jan and everything was taken) we refused and then at 2:30am we were awaken by the police and asked to leave. I told her that this is highly unprofessional and you dont treat guests like this, she didnt seem to care. I am advertising this all over the internet, and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Northern California and may even contact an attorney. DO NOT STAY THERE, DONT LET THEIR FAKE CHARMING PERSONALITY FOOL YOU!!!

• Stayed: January 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sacramento
Reviewed October 24, 2005

This place was a great disappointment. We went there for my husband's birthday, and the trip to Tahoe was worth it, except for this hotel. The room was relatively clean, but the furniture was old, dirty and worn. There was a coffe pot, but no coffee, filters, etc. The tack strip on the floor was coming up, which could have caused great injury if you walked barefoot in the room. You have to pay in advance, not upon leaving, as a regular place. The only channel we wanted to watch (NFL football) was fuzzy, etc, etc.

• Stayed: October 2005