Tahoe Hacienda Inn
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$139
Americana Tahoe
$125
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
Hotels.com
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$144
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$104
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$151
Travelocity
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$339
  • Pool
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$459
Official Website
See what travelers are saying:
san francisco
Reviewed January 6, 2005

Run down, old and not overly clean the Hacienda was a disapointment.
Wouldn't go back. The spa was great, very powerful, that was the only good feature.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 3, 2004

I,m staying here as i right this, my room has be complete redone, bathroom is spotless, rug's and everything is new. New mangmt, i think and it seem's all is new here. Mgr s seem very nice and ready to please there guests, # 38 rated is wrong should be in top 20. First time we ever stayed here at this place, stayed at others in the area and not as nice as here. Only $49 for fri, and sat night a really good price. Try this place and see if you don't agree, it seem's they put alot of money in this place to redo it.

11  Thank nickent55
Reviewed June 13, 2004

I went there with my husband for my birthday. It was just terrible. The room was dirty and the bed was uncomfortable. The pillow smells bad.
I regret all night thinking about why I booked this motel. Definitely, I don't recomend this motel.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 31, 2004

We booked this room as a cheap place to stay for a wedding over Memorial Day Weekend. It was ok, your average run of the mill cheap motel. The rooms were adequate if you are not too picky but were pretty old. They are completely covered in wood and very dark though which was kind of weird. The only really objectionable part was that it reaked of smoke, but I may have just gotten unlucky in my room assignment. The pool was very nice and my husband said the spa was great. The motel is very close to everything. I would definitely not pay over $50 for this place, but that is about the going rate around the area anyway. Big plus, the management is VERY nice and accomodating. We were checked in and out with no hassle and they seemed like they actually wanted to help us.

4  Thank DCSoccer
Santa Cruz, CA
Reviewed February 12, 2004

I stayed here one nite, to get a inexpensive midweek room with a jacuzzi. They normally charge $152 on the weeekends for the queen with jacuzzi so, I must admit, I was expecting a nice room. What i found was a dirty room, old wash rag still in the shower, a hair in the jacuzzi, and venetian blinds with dust and mold on them. It was a dive (probably would have been ok if it was cleaned better)

NOT A PLACE 2 STAY FOR A SPA!! This is a $30-40 a nite crash pad.

Dfunk