My wife and recently spent 5 days, 4 nights here over the Thanksgiving holidays. We stayed in a studio unit with partial kitchen (microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, sink, refrigerator) which was big enough for the two of us. The 25-inch flat screen TV isn't big enough to see from the bed or sofa and had poor volume. The fitness room for the facility had old/dated/broken equipment bordering on dangerous for the user. One nice feature was the private beach but we didn't spend much time there with the temperature being about 40F. The facility is about one-mile from the stateliness casinos so it was too far to walk in the evening with the temperature being about 25F. There in a Pizza Hut and Chevron gas station close by. We found each day that room housekeeping didn't happen. Finally on day 3, I called the front desk for fresh towels but we weren't going to go through the trouble of laundering our own sheets. Upon checkout when I mentioned that housekeeping never came into our room, the reply I received was "oh, you don't get any housekeeping unless you stay 7 days". I guess what you don't know (and what they don't tell you at check-in) isn't important enough to inform you about!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club