It's been 14 years since my last stay here. After some major interior renovations, the buildings still look great. With one last building to go in the project, I must say the facility is still top notch and we highly recommend it for the family vacation.
We chose an October vacation this year since the wifey wanted to see fall colors. We were NOT disappointed. Trees are changing colors all-over the Tahoe basin. Summer and winter crowds are not a problem since we are here in the "off-season."
One two items worh mention. Our unit had a pair of defective burners on the electric range. The other item is the oven needs calibration. Should not take two hours to bake a baked potato! Then it's still raw inside.
Enjoy your stay in Tahoe here with the family or a significant other!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note a Daily Parking Fee of $13 plus tax will be collected at the property upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club