We enjoyed a 2 bedroom 3 full bath, ground floor room for a week. Parking is ample, and you can walk to the Marina, Tahoe Queen, shops, and restaurants right next door. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The property is well cared for. All the sliding doors were newer and we heard very little noise when closed. There were 4 chairs and two tables on patio. The bedrooms were large and well furnished, and the large walk in showers were obviously newly done, very nice travertine with two hooks for the shower nozzle, and a fold down seat. The living area was tight for 4 people, we brought in patio furniture to watch a movie (available for $3 at front desk), as the couch was not adequate for 4.
The kitchenette was adequate, but only comes with sink, microwave, toaster and full fridge. Therefore, if you wish to cook, there are BBQs on the property, or bring a hot plate. Perhaps the management might consider having some of those Nu-Wave hotplates available? Staying for a week, we didn't want to eat out every meal. The kitchen was supplied with dishware, glasses, one glass bowl, a colander, and a blender.
We did not use the pool or tennis courts, but the beach is lovely, they have nice lounge chairs, and each morning while walking I saw the staff cleaning and making sure the property was ready for the day. Nice job!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club