The unit was composed of one large bedroom, a living room with a pull out couch, a full size kitchen and two full baths. It was newly remodeled in the three story building next to the street. Because I was on the third floor I was able to see a bit of the lake and the mountains behind them.
However, what makes for a positive experience is more than the accommodations themselves. Upon check in, I was told I did not have a reservation, even though I had made it nine months earlier and called a week before to confirm my stay. It was in my brother's name and not in mine and I was almost refused access. I spent time on the phone with two separate businesses confirming that the reservation was for me and had them fax the documentation to the hotel. This is not something you want to experience almost 3,000 miles from home with no other reservations. Needless to say I was filled with anxiety until I got the proof I needed faxed to the hotel.
I do need to say that my visit to Lake Tahoe was extremely pleasurable and the hotel was pretty centrally located to what was of interest.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club