Tahoe Beach and Ski Club
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$269
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$244
Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$220
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Marriott's Timber Lodge(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$349
  • Pool
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$299
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $349/night.

Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$429
Orbitz.com
$999
Priceline
All reviewstoaster ovenprivate beachbedroom deluxetennis courtshot tubfull kitchenfabulous locationstove topmaster bathriva grillpicnic tablestime sharefitness roomthe sofa bedski runfitness centerview of the lake
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed for a weekend in December but would love to go back for longer. Of course the private beach was covered in a couple feet of snow when I was there but I am sure it is great in summer, as it was the view was gorgeous. The staff was very helpful and even though they were reluctant to hold our few bags for us after checkout, they did so at no charge. Problem is they do not really have room to hold luggage so do not expect it like you can at regular hotels. Our one bedroom corner suite was huge. I didn't realize when I booked that this was a condo so was surprised when I opened the door and saw the size, full kitchen, dining table, living room, two bathrooms - one with a huge jacuzzi tub, two balconies. I guess we had an updated room because it was furnished wonderfully. I highly recommend staying here and if I ever go back I will plan for a longer stay where I can actually use the kitchen and other great amenities.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tsf_tx
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were here in Feb 2013. We had a 1 bedroom condo w/partial kitchen in the newly renovated Bliss Bldg (#2). We were very happy with the condo. The unit was very nicely appointed with new tile floors in the kitchen and baths (there were 2 baths) ample room in both the bedroom and living area. All the appliances and fixtures and furnishing were new. The partial kitchen has no stove top but does have a large microwave, toaster, toaster oven and place settings and flatware for four and a 3/4 size fridge w/freezer.

The access is excellent. The complex is on the main drag but we had no noise issues at all. Access to local attractions was very simple and easy. Heavenly Resort was 1 mile, Kirkwood was 35 miles, Sierra at Tahoe was 17 miles and the casinos about a mile. If you are there in the summer, the complex has 400' of beachfront!

Room Tip: request a room in one of the renovated buildings
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank enochNH
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed here from 9th Feb until 15th Feb 2013, and having read some of the reviews, I must admit I was a little nervous as to what we may end up with.
However, these fears were unfounded as we found both the staff and the room excellent. We most likely had a renovated room as everyone speaks about, and it was more than sufficient to our needs with a partial kitchen/ lounge area and a separate bedroom, the bed was massively comfy!
Location wise, you're less than a 5 minute drive to the ski slopes of heavenly, via the California lodge. Parking here is easy and free, rather than going for the Gondola in Heavenly village.
Pizza hut on site helped with food after 18 hours of travelling (if your British, don't order the thin and crispy versions of pizza, its like having the filling on a cracker!)
Easy to pick ski-s up from powder house, and the front desk clerks gave us coupons for 15% off.
The place is being renovated, currently on the Carson building, but this had no affect on our stay. Overall, a nice, easy going place.....and we used a third party to book with no problems.

Room Tip: We had 3100 which looked to be a disabled room.....apt for my knee injury during the holiday. Think all rooms in the Clemens building are 2 unit bedrooms i.e. partial kitchen.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Craig F
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great location right on Lake Tahoe but everything was so 1976. It must have been something when disco was on the radio and bell bottom pants were all the rage.

Seriously, the place was fine and the guy at the front desk let us check in really early. I am not a picky traveller but there's something about staying in hotel rooms that date back to the Ford Administration.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Silverwoods
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My kids and I stayed for Thanksgiving week 2012. We had requested a newly renovated suite, which they we able to accomodate. The reservation and check-in staff were wonderful. The one bedroom suite was very nice. The bed was comfortable, but the pull-out couch was...well a pull out couch. The kitchen was nice with granite countertops but did not have stove or dishwasher, We were able to make that work by revising meals to microwave based meals. The shower and bath were wonderful! The bath was very large and had bubble jets, very relaxing. The property has it's own beach that was great for walks. The swimming pool and hot tub were located right by the beach with a beautiful view of the lake. The rec room was fun for the kids. The resort is close to everything. I felt very safe there, which was important as a woman traveling with kids.

Room Tip: Request a newly renovated room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family