We were here in Feb 2013. We had a 1 bedroom condo w/partial kitchen in the newly renovated Bliss Bldg (#2). We were very happy with the condo. The unit was very nicely appointed with new tile floors in the kitchen and baths (there were 2 baths) ample room in both the bedroom and living area. All the appliances and fixtures and furnishing were new. The partial kitchen has no stove top but does have a large microwave, toaster, toaster oven and place settings and flatware for four and a 3/4 size fridge w/freezer.
The access is excellent. The complex is on the main drag but we had no noise issues at all. Access to local attractions was very simple and easy. Heavenly Resort was 1 mile, Kirkwood was 35 miles, Sierra at Tahoe was 17 miles and the casinos about a mile. If you are there in the summer, the complex has 400' of beachfront!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note a Daily Parking Fee of $13 plus tax will be collected at the property upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club