Great location right on Lake Tahoe but everything was so 1976. It must have been something when disco was on the radio and bell bottom pants were all the rage.
Seriously, the place was fine and the guy at the front desk let us check in really early. I am not a picky traveller but there's something about staying in hotel rooms that date back to the Ford Administration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing Tahoe Beach & Ski Club. We’re delighted to have you as our guests! Our laundry facilities, the Tahoe Room, and Baldwin Building #5 are undergoing minor construction now through June 30th, 2017. Onsite laundry will be unavailable during this time. You may notice a minimal amount of noise between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday. Every effort will be taken to reduce the sound as much as possible and respond to any concern. Once again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Warmest Regards, Jeff Pearson General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club