Great location right on Lake Tahoe but everything was so 1976. It must have been something when disco was on the radio and bell bottom pants were all the rage.
Seriously, the place was fine and the guy at the front desk let us check in really early. I am not a picky traveller but there's something about staying in hotel rooms that date back to the Ford Administration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience our quiet, lakefront retreat just outside of downtown South Lake Tahoe. In summer, relax on our private, 400-foot beach while your kids play in the water. When you stay at Tahoe Beach & Ski Club, you’ll enjoy all the amenities of a fine resort, including two outdoor spas and a year-round heated pool, plus the space and cozy feel of a vacation rental home. Our friendly associates take great pride in providing you with exceptional service for a Lake Tahoe experience that is truly second-to-none. There is a nightly USD 4.50 local tax fee for the Tourist Improvement District - TID. Tahoe Beach & Ski Club amenities include internet, beach, and pool. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $13 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club