The hotel is in a nice location and walking distance to most things.
It is a good looking hotel and has good parking. The room is very nice and clean. I would advise tho that if you stay there get a room on the second floor. We were on the first floor and we could hear people walking around upstairs and also knew when they used the toilet or took a shower. It was so loud one night I had to close our bathroom door which didn't help very much. Also the front desk staff is not the most professional. I would stay there again but only on the second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express, South Lake Tahoe is centrally located on Hwy 50, nestled in the heart of South Lake Tahoe. Getting here is fast and convenient too. We are the ideal place to enjoy fresh mountain air, beautiful scenery and natural landscaping. The Holiday Inn Express is just minutes from Lake Tahoe, Nevada Stateline Casinos, Skiing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Movie Theaters, Boat Cruises, and so much more! Our facilities include an Seasonal Outdoor Pool and Spa. Our Indoor Spa and Sauna Room is currently being renovated, until June 2016. We are a completely Smoke-Free facility. Our hotel features include Complimentary Express Start Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access and Local Phone Calls. You are close to Restaurants and Night Life yet amid graceful Pine Trees. Visit South Lake Tahoe, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Tahoe
- Holiday Inn Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Holiday Inn