Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$139
Americana Tahoe
$125
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$129
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$126
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
Hotels.com
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$70
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$199
$164
  • Pool
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$156
$104
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$151
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$459
Official Website
All reviewshi expresspancake machinethe breakfast areaoutdoor poolheavenly gondolatwo sinkswithin walking distanceyogurthotel is in a great locationnice breakfastwould stay here againstayed for two nightscomplimentary breakfastroom was spaciouscasino hotelstwo queen bedshard boiled eggs
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was always delicious and hot. It is a short walk to the gondola. I was pleased with the location. We were close to restaurants and the village. The room was very nice, big and updated. The staff was very responsive to our needs and very friendly. My only complaint was the lack of internet service in the room but it seems to come with the mountain territory. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Hotel S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

ANGfromFL-

I am glad that you had a fantastic time while staying with us recently and, thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Express in beautiful South Lake Tahoe! I understand that there were some problems caused by an overload of internet traffic during your stay and I do apologize for that. We have since increased our bandwidth by over 250% and guests should no longer have connectivity issues. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I'm not sure if it was the hotel as much as the whole area. It was magical, one of the most beautiful places on earth! The staff was great, the hotel was very clean and cozy! The breakfast was a well done Holiday Inn Express Free breakfast. It's close to anything you could possibly want to do. Great place!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

parkranger964

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express in South Lake Tahoe. We strive to provide our guests with the highest quality of service and am so proud that we could provide you with nothing less. We are very fortunate to be in such a central location and within walking distance to several main attractions. Thank you for choosing us and i hope you will come and see us again!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel is located within walking distance of the Nev state line. The room was on the small size but did have a work table, however, it was not located near an electrical outlet. Therefore, I used battery power on my laptop. The room was clean including the bath, however the bathtub/shower drain was very slow. The bath room had a nice granite countertop. The room also had a mini fridge and microwave.
There is a complimentary breakfast of the standard fare but also included biscuits and gravy, sausage, boiled egg,etc. Overall a good breakfast. The breakfast area is also small. Staff was very helpful and accomodating. Complimentary coffee in the lobby. Once the coffee was out and the staff gladly made more. A nice place to stay, in lieu of the casino hotels.

Room Tip: Has complimentary guest parking on site
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Travel447-

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express here in South Lake Tahoe. We are very fortunate to be in such a good location. I am very proud of the level of service we offer our guests and am happy you had a good experience. In some of our rooms, the electrical outlets are located on the desk lamp if not on the wall by the desk. Feel free to call to front desk for assistance, as we are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I understand that our breakfast area can get very full at times. I wanted to make sure that you are aware that we do offer to-go trays for our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Excellent lodge to stay in, the brekfast included is really good for the price. The rooms are comfortable I stayed with my friends. Heavenly is real close to the hotel so don´t miss the chance to go for snowboarding! I recomend to go on february to get real snow, however if it is not snowing the park make their own snow up in the mountain. The only bad thing is that there are not many ways to get to the north so you better rent a car. A shopping center is near as well and if you are lucky you may find atttractive discounts in Roxy´s.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Matresschief

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in South Lake Tahoe. We are very lucky to be in such a great location, and proud that our guests can easily access all the wonders of Lake Tahoe. The local transportation has connecting transit that can take you to north lake tahoe and reno if rental cars are not available. I hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I am writing this in my room as I take a rest before heading back home tomorrow. Place is cozy, staff is warm and friendly and so easy to register. Took me less than 5 minutes to complete. If this is the way they attend to their guests, then people will just keep coming back. Family enjoys this place as it is central to everything. We definitely recommend this to anyone who seeks for a place that is clean and quiet and with friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Rudy M
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express in South Lake Tahoe. We only aim to provide the highest quality of service. I hope you will come and us again soon and relax in front of the fireplace in our main room on a cold snowy morning!