All reviews heavenly village presidential suite full kitchen covered parking heavenly gondola living room wine and cheese grocery store bagels across the street family reunion free breakfast within walking distance game room bit dated hot tub an older property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The price somewhat represents the Room you get, I would’ve paid a bit extra to stay at one of the Marriotts close by.
My coffee machine was all beat up with no lid (something I didn’t notice until all my coffee went over my counter), there were gaps in the door meaning that when it got cold at night (which it does massively) the room was freezing.
I do have to say the staff here are really friendly and helpful and probably what keeps this place going.
Breakfast is limited in choice but standard for a hotel of this type.
With a bit of modernisation in the rooms then this place would be really nice.
I wasn’t just unlucky and had a bad room, I had 3 friends here with me and their rooms were just as bad

Trip type: Traveled solo
Jerry B, General Manager at Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bsullivan80,
Thank you for your posting and while I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our great staff, please know that we are in the process of upgrading and modernizing our units. Please reach out to me, at jbindel@forestsuites.com, if you would like to return to Tahoe and our resort so that I can personally assist you.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Excellent! Great staff and super service. Clean and comfortable rooms.
I will recommend the Forest Suites and resort to anyone.
My stay was a wonderful experience.
Thank you.

A special thanks to Loupe. Her assistance and comsideration was invaluable.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Jerry B, General Manager at Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Janice,
Thank you so much for the posting and great comments. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our staff and services, as well as our clean and spacious rooms. Hope to see you again soon, and we will pass on the great comments to Lupe at our front desk too!

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This is a super average hotel. It is in need of a remodel, the bathroom and kitchen are old and dingy. The balcony is not a real balcony, its 1 foot of standing only room. The pool area could use an upgrade. But on the positive side, its clean, the staff is friendly and they are environmentally friendly, you can even get wine in lieu of housekeeping. The TV didnt work when I got in, however someone was up to fix it within minutes of me calling, which was impressive. The location is pretty decent and the breakfast is full of options. Good for a budget conscious family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jerry B, General Manager at Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear Fran,
Thank you for staying with us and for your posting. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our cleanliness, breakfast, and our team, as well as our "green clean" choices. We hope to see you back soon to experience our continued upgrades of the property and rooms.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

I had a suite and it had a large screen TV with a full service kitchen a large stove and cooking area.
Living room is large 2 of the bulbs were blown out no bigger but they should be checked regularly.
Bedroom had a nice large king bed the pillow were a little rough but doable.
Bathroom large clean.
AC is very noisy that was shut off.
Car park below the Hotel was safe and quiet area. The elevator is like something from the 50s the old open door then slide across feature kinda cute.
Location is 10 out of 10.
Nice assortment for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jerry B, General Manager at Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear NevadaCity_Brit,
Thanks for your posting and glad to hear you enjoyed our large, clean rooms, breakfast, location and amenities. We apologize for the in-room items you mentioned and have addressed these immediately. We are continually upgrading and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

As mentioned the location is great. The staff is friendly and the breakfast that is included was good. The unit we stayed in was older and needed some repair. It was not dirty but could have used a good cleaning. The cost was much less than the surrounding hotels. So you get what you pay for.

Room tip: They offer gifts if you don't use the cleaning service. I am not sure it is worth it.
Date of stay: August 2019
Jerry B, General Manager at Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear William,
Thank you for your posting and for staying with us, and so glad to hear you enjoyed our great staff, breakfast and location right next to Heavenly Village and the casinos. We will be looking into your feedback on your unit immediately, and are also always upgrading parts of our property so hope to see you again soon!