I had the pleasure of staying at this very cozy lodge during a ski trip to Heavenly a few years ago. The place is exactly what most people want when skiing, and at a very affordable price. The rooms are rustic, with that log cabin type feel, but also luxurious with all the ammeneties.. My room had a balcony with an incredible view of lake tahoe. The room was about 400 square feet .. it had a large bathroom, a fireplace and a comfortable king bed. The only negative thing I can say about the room was the shower pressure was awful. The lodge had a outdoor hottub which was surrounded like an igloo with snow... very romantic. The spa was very basic, but had most services that a skiier mike want,with prices far less that what you might pay for a large resort spa. If i remember right, I payed about 130 a night for my room..I recently stayed in a similar lodge in vermont and payed 300 a night...so value at lake tahoe lodge and spa was excellent. No restaurant or bar in the lodge( that i can remember) but many in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe