Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa
Americana Village(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$139
Americana Tahoe
$125
Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$129
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$126
Basecamp South Lake Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$90
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$73
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Azure(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe(South Lake Tahoe)(Great Value!)
$199
$164
  • Pool
The Landing Resort & Spa(South Lake Tahoe)
$459
All reviewsview of the lakepatio doorscvs pharmacybedroom condofree hot chocolateprivate beachhot tubtop floorfull kitchenthird floorroom was largefire pitshort drivebit datedemerald baytahoefireplace
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Stayed here in April 2014, and it was great! Not to busy or crowded and we could order massage/SPA the same day. Helpfull staff and nice room!

No problem with parking when we visited.

The view from the room was also great. The only negative was the breakfast, but in general the breakfasts in US is not so diversified.

Would come back!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mint P
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was one of our favourite hotels on our trip. My one gripe is that we only stayed one night! The room was big and comfy. Other reviews may comment on the decor and its age, but I think the place is great. The staff couldn't help enough and there was a free Jazz concert on the hotel beach which we had a great view of from our balcony. The pool was very warm and lovely to float around on. The beach was clean and the lake water was lovely and clear (until the wind stirred it up) and was very shallow, making it great for kids or poor swimmers. Don't delay, book today!!

Finally, d on't be put off by the appearance of the place as you approach the car park, inside and lake facing, its great!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Ste H
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Lake Tahoe and booked this venue due to its lake views from every room and its vicinity to the beach, just steps away. Each room has a private balcony facing the lake and a gas fireplace for chilly nights. We experienced the staff to be friendly and very helpful. Thursday evening’s “Music on the Beach” is very popular, although it is good to know that since it is open to the public, the parking lot and beach fill up quickly close to performance time. If you don’t want to be amongst the crowd, you can still enjoy the music from your balcony. Our room was adequate and comfortable, although the WC area was dark and in dire need of attention. I appreciate older establishments because they have character, however, a few public areas in this hotel could use some freshening or replacement. Embrace the design of this hotel with great views, but also realize that since the pool, beach, and balconies are all on the same side, voices (and smoke that is prohibited) drift easily to your balcony and room, especially if you are enjoying the cool lake breezes through the open sliding door. We enjoyed waking up to the sound of geese honking on the lake and watching the gorgeous sunsets from the beach.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mfk3
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I choose this hotel because of its location on the lake. I was so happy that I did because we were only there for one night and it started raining 20 minuets after check in and it rained all day and night. I was able to enjoy the rain and my amazing view of the lake! I usually stay in four star hotels but this view makes up for the missing stars. I will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: first floor walks right out to the pool and lake
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ldl123
Reviewed August 12, 2014

First I want to give a shout out to the manager Robert, he was very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. He went above and beyond in making our stay in Tahoe a fantastic experience, even when he was doing other things, he made sure you were enjoying your time at the hotel and in Tahoe! Thank you Robert we will be back because of you! Also the view! I will never be able to forget the lake view from our room. It was like there was a giant moving painting at the end of the room. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was small, and the room could use a few fixings like the bathroom door. However, other reviews that gave this hotel a poor rating I felt like were focusing too much on the bad rather than the good in this hotel. It was clean, the staff was extremely friendly and the location can't be beat. It's in walking distance to most things in town. The coffee in the lounge area could use a change (I ended up just dumping it out it was so bad) Overall, the good dramatically outweighed the bad! How could you beat a view of the lake and a step away from the beach!?

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple