I stayed here on 12/30-12/31 because the hotel i usually stay at was booked up on and came available on the 31st so i stayed here for a layover. It was over all a pretty nice stay but the down part was the front desk... It is not open 24 hours so if you need something you need to get it by 11pm other otherwise your screwed also the continental breakfast was very cheap mini bagels, mini donuts, mini muffins, and some juice and coffee but what ever it will do. The rooms are independently owned which is cool my room was a 1 bedroom with a loft the whole room had 2 flat screen T.V. in it which was cool. The room was smaller than i expected it did the job. Overall i think this is better for the summer time why? Well because it has its own privet beach and the best views of the lake in Tahoe! If Im ever here in the summer ill come here but as for the winter ill stay next door at lakeland village cause of there free ski shuttle and there ski shop on sight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe