We recently took a road trip landing in San Francisco and driving through California to Las Vegas. On the way we stayed at the Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa. This was probably the best place we stayed throughout our trip. We checked in for two days, and picked it based on other reviews on Tripadvisor. It surpassed our expectations. The hotel staff were friendly and really helpful, the condo room was spacious very clean and comfortable. Every room has great views of the lake. The property is near to lot of amenities, you can walk to bars and restaurants and the pier/boat house which is well worth a visit and offers great seafood and cocktails! Overall - great value for money. Sad we only stayed two days would love to go back for a whole week! 5 star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe