Had a great room with a view. The rooms patio is a plus, just sitting there and enjoying the view and proximity to the water, which is about 100 feet, and the breeze. The place is quiet and off the main drag and clean. The rooms have tons of room and nice HD TVs. Staff provided good service and knowledge of where the good food is. This is the only place that I know of so close to the water and with a nice patio to enjoy the views. This is my only place to stay in Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe