We did not quite know what to expect when we booked this hotel. As we drove up to the hotel we were a bit disappointed but then when we entered the lobby and then later our room, we were glad we booked this hotel. We had a room (2 queen beds) on the top floor and the view of Lake Tahoe is just fantastic. The toilet/shower was very small but that was ok. The room decor is nice and the beds were very comfortable. The room was clean and the free WiFi worked great. It did not have a microwave but we could use the one in the breakfast area. The balcony had two chairs and as mentioned before, the view was great. A shame we could only stay one night. If in this region, we will return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe