The place is a bit dated but with the recent renovations the rooms are a little more modern. The rooms and furniture are clean. After skiing we always enjoy hitting the hot tub. The best part is the views. Stunning. Overall for the rates are very affordable considering that you are sitting right on the beach with the most amazing sunsets. I have been coming to this place for years. When I come to ski at Heavenly, I'm staying here.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe