I have read so many reviews about needing a facelift, but I found the hotel to be extremely clean and the rooms were large and comfortable. The kitchen had a new floor and counter top, plus was stocked with all items you would need. We were on the 3rd floor. If they remodel everything, the cost of the rooms would double. I loved it just as it is.
As stated by most, the view from the large balcony was fantastic. The beach was larger than all the surrounding properties ( all charge higher rates) and was very well kept. A huge plus was the pool and hot tub on the beach. Everyone at the desk was friendly and helpful. They even found my lost sun glasses. I will definitely return and bring my entire family.
The one problem was the entrance behind a strip mall. The mall was also the view from our kitchen. We just closed the blinds. Once you enter the property, however, it is beautiful. Just concentrate on the lake side of the property and you will experience the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe